For Super Developments…
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
The website www.superdevelopments.com (“the website”) is owned and operated by Super Developments Limited, trading as ‘Super Developments’. References to “we”, “us”, or “our” are references to Super Developments Limited.
We are a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10470912), our registered office and address is: Super Developments Ltd, Evans Weir, The Victoria, 25 St Pancras, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7LT
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The Super Developments and ‘CRM for Property Success’ logo are registered trademarks of Super Developments Limited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Super Developments takes its obligations to protect your personal data very seriously and has taken steps to ensure compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Policy sets out the principles governing our use of your Personal Data. In buying the products available on our website and by using the site generally, you agree to the principles set out below.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
When you use our website, we will ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details and demographic information. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, country, language, telephone number, D.O.B, browser and device information and information regarding what pages are visited and when. You may provide this information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us via telephone, email or online chat. If you purchase a product from us, your credit/debit card information is not held by us or stored, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
How is Your Personal Data Used?
We may use your information to:
- Process orders that you have submitted;
- Deal with entries into a competition;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Seek your view or comments on the services and products we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you – these may include exclusive offers, news, surveys and events from us. This will be conducted upon your documented consent;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, which may be based on your activity on our website;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them, which may be based on your activity on our website;
- Process a job application;
- Personalise your use of the website;
- Administer our site and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep the site safe and secure.
We also process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our website.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has Access to Your Information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties and we will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you marketing emails). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond the Super Developments network for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Accuracy of Information and Updating Your Information
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by telephone or email unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Super Developments Ltd hold about you.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you and improve the service we provide to you. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Links to Other Websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring Your Information Outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated 29th August 2018.
© Super Developments Ltd. All rights reserved. Company registered in England & Wales, No. 10470912
Super Developments Channel
© Super Developments Ltd. All rights reserved. Company registered in England & Wales, No. 10470912.