Competition terms & conditions
The promoter is: Super Developments Limited (company no. 10470912) whose registered office is at Evans Weir, The Victoria, 25 St Pancras, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7LT.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Super Developments and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page.
Multiple entries from the same person are accepted.
Closing date for entry will be 31.12.18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Comment on our Facebook competition post.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. The prize is as follows: Retro Sweet Hamper
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. A winner will be chosen by Super Developments from all entries received by 07.01.19 and announced on the Super Developments Facebook page.
6. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. The winner’s name will be available on the Super Developments Facebook page on or after 07.01.18.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
© Super Developments Ltd. All rights reserved. Company registered in England & Wales, No. 10470912
CRM for Property Success
Super Developments Channel
© Super Developments Ltd. All rights reserved. Company registered in England & Wales, No. 10470912.